YDLIDAR TG30 360° Laser Scanner (30 m). This Offers 360-degree omnidirectional scanning. Having a Compact structure, suitable for the integration. It Provides TOF (Time of Flight) ranging technology. Enclosed are housing and IP65 proof level.
YDLIDAR TG is a 360-degree two-dimensional rangefinder developed by the YDLIDAR team. Based on the principle of TOF, it is equipped with related optics, electricity, and algorithm design to achieve high-frequency and high-precision distance measurement. The mechanical structure rotates 360 degrees to continuously output the angle information as well as the point cloud data of the scanning environment while ranging.
Based on the principle of TOF, it is equipped with related optics, electricity, and algorithm design to achieve high-frequency and high-precise distance measurement.
The mechanical structure rotates 360 degrees to continuously output the angle information as well as the point cloud data of the scanning environment while ranging.TOF (Time of Flight) ranging technology ranging by the time difference of laser emitting and receiving, the ranging precision of TOF lidar does not change with distance, and even have higher accuracy for farther objects ranging.
360-degree omnidirectional scanning: The range module inside rotates 360 degrees to obtain surrounding information. Compact structure, suitable for integration: Flat and thin, with a height of just 3.5 cm, it has greatly optimized the structure of integrated products. Enclosed housing, IP65 proof level: Enclosed design to protect core range module, enabling range in complex applications outdoors.
- Robot navigation and obstacle avoidance
- Industrial automation
- Robot ROS teaching and research
- Regional security
- Smart transportation
- Environmental scanning and 3D reconstruction
- Commercial robot /Robot vacuum cleaner
- 360-degree omnidirectional scanning ranging distance measurement
- Small distance error, stable performance and high accuracy
- IP65 protection level
- Strong resistance to ambient light interference
- Industrial grade brush-less motor drive for stable performance
- Laser power meets Class I laser safety standards
- 5-12Hz adaptive scanning frequency (support customization)
- Photomagnetic fusion technology to achieve wireless communication, wireless power supply
- Ranging frequency up to 20kHz (support customization)
Package Includes :
- 1 x YDLIDAR TG30 360° Laser Scanner (30 m)
- 1 x USB adapter board
- 1 x Cable