The 1.27mm 26AWG Pure Copper 40pin Dupont Wire usually refers to the extremely thin flat cable often found in high-density electronic applications like laptops and cell phones.
Each end cable is reinforced with a stiffener to make insertion easier or to provide strain relief. The stiffener makes the cable slightly thicker. Applying to digital cameras, digital camcorders, laptops, LCD TVs, LCD monitors, etc.
Note 1) The Weight and Length may have ±1% Error.
2) The wire gauge comes with 26 AWG and 28 AWG.
- Easily and directly inserted into PCB.
- Suitable for internal wiring in office equipment, audio, and video machines.
- Durable and reusable
- Easy to install and use
- A popular choice for construction or repair
- Useful for the electronic project and Genuine Arduino product.
Package Includes :
1 x 26AWG Pure Copper 40pin Dupont Wire – 5 Meter