Do you have a hard time accessing your own old data stored in your old Mac or Windows laptop? Well here’s a solution to that problem. The SATA to USB adapter cable supports 2.5 inches external SSD HDD hard drive. This cable will help you to gain access to your old data.
Your old hard drive can be connected to your new and updated PC/Laptop or any smartphone with the help of this cable. The ease of accessing your valuable data has gotten much easier. Plug & play is also possible with this cable.
The SATA to USB adapter cable has a data transfer speed of 5Gbps/s. It also supports USB 2.0/1.1.
- The latest SATA3 (7+ 6Pin) and standard USB 3.0 tinned copper cable;
- 5Gbps transmission speed
- 500MB/S SSD connection transmission speed
- The actual transmission speed depends on the device type, computer configuration
- Operating system version and transferred file type
- Micro-memory in PCB internal
- When hard drive is connected to the computer
- It will automatically install the driver to achieve plug and play.
- And it supports hot swapping.
- For USB transfer notebook
- After the master chip conversion and the transmission of high-speed data signal
- Reading and writing of optical drive CD-ROM disc data is possible
- It supports recording
- Product name: 0.3m USB 3.0 to SATA 7+6 Pin Adapter Cable External HDD Hard Disk Converter
- Product length: 0.3 meters/11.8″
- Plug Specifications: USB 3.0 / SATA 7+ 6pin
- Product weight: about 30g
- Wire: 24AWG+ 32AWG OD: 4.5mm
- Wire material: tinned copper
- Transmission speed: 5Gbps
1 x SATA (7+6PIN ) to USB3.0 External Hard Disk Data Cable