To make a High-Quality camera module work on applications with size and weight limits, Arducam just released this small-size camera module for Raspberry Pi CM, CM3, CM3+, and CM4. It is fully compatible with Raspberry Pi V2 module size, a 24mm x 25mm IMX477 camera board, a low distortion M12 mount lens.
Important Note On The IMX477 MiPi Lanes
Our IMX477 camera module support 4-lane in hardware, but the 4-lane camera driver requires extra customization. Here is why:
- Standard Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX can’t physically support a 4-lane connection (both of them only have 2-lane CSI connectors). Only the Raspberry Pi Compute Module and some 3rd party Jetson Carrier Boards come with 4-lane hardware support. Therefore, it’s not a general need.
- Extra works, specifically camera drivers, are required for a 4-lane connection other than the 4-lane physical connector. And the drivers are limited by the performance of the platform itself. For example, 4-lane can’t unlock 4k video on Raspberry Pi because the VideoCore does not currently support it. Jetson Nano is also to some extent limited because of the encoding capabilities. You need to make sure you really need it.
- Sensor: IMX477
- Optical Format: 1/2.3″ (diagonal 7.857mm)
- Resolution: 4056(H) x 3040(V) 12.3MPPixel
- Size: 1.55um x 1.55um
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light
- Interface: 2-lane MIPI CSI-2
- Default Lens Mount: M12 Mount(SKU:LN053)
- Frame Rate: 1080p30, 720p60 and 640 × 480p60/90
- Board Size: 24mm×25mm
- Format: 1/2.3 inch
- Focal Length: 3.9mm
- Aperture (F): F2.8
- Field of View (FOV): 75° (H)
- Mount: M12 Mount
- Back Focal Length: 4.49mm
- MOD: 0.1m Dimension: Φ14×18.67mm
- Weight: 5g
1 x 12.3MP IMX477 color camera module
1 x 3.9mm focal length M12 mount camera lens
1 x 300mm 22pin camera cable
There are no reviews yet.