This Arducam module uses the same 12MP IMX477 image sensor as the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, but offers a mechanical IR cut-off filter switched automatically based on light condition. The official RPi HQ camera is not sensitive to infrared, and there won’t be a NoIR version. On the contrary, this Arducam camera module not only offers sensitivity to infrared but also keeps the natural feeling during daylight. It’s fully compatible with Jetson Nano/Xavier NX with a camera connector.
To use this camera, please follow this tutorial for hardware setup, driver installation and software setup.
- Sensor: IMX477
- Optical Format: 1/2.3″ (diagonal 7.857mm)
- Resolution: 4056(H) x 3040(V) 12.3MP
- Pixel Size: 1.55um x 1.55um
- IR Sensitivity: Onboard motorized IR cut filter, support both day and night vision
- Interface: 4-lane MIPI CSI-2
- Default Lens Mount: CS-Mount
- Frame Rate: Due to Jetson Xavier NX/Nano hardware only supports 4K@30fps h.264/h.265 encoding, you cannot use it for 4K@60fps.
- Format: 1/2.3 inch
- Focal Length: 6mm
- Aperture (F): Max. F1.2
- Field of View (FOV): 65° (H)
- Mount: CS-Mount
- Back Focal Length: 7.53mm
- MOD: 0.2m Dimension: Φ30×31mm
- Weight: 53g
- Board Size: 38mm×38mm
- Hole Pitch: Compatible with 29mm, 30mm, 34mm
- 1 x pcs 12.3MP IMX477 IR-CUT camera module
- 1 x pcs 6mm focal length CS-mount camera lens
- 1 x pcs 300mm/12inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable for pi A&B series