The Wio (Wireless Input and Output) platform (Wio Link, Wio Nodes,etc.) was first introduced to the world at the end of 2015 by Seeed. Today a new Wio member is joining the family – Wio Terminal. Instead of being a single embedded functional module, Wio Terminal is more of a complete system, equipping with Screen + Development Board + Input/Output Interface + Enclosure. Make it an efficient and Product-Ready Product.
- A pythonic way to use a 100% open-source Hardware.
- Build your program interpreter starting from 90% with LCD screen and compact enclosure
- Sensing and tagging the Real-World data with over 300 Groves created by Seeed
Compatible with Arduino and Micropython, Wio Terminal is an ATSAMD51-based microcontroller with wireless connectivity supported by Realtek RTL8720DN. Its CPU speed runs at 120MHz (Boost up to 200MHz). Realtek RTL8720DN chip supports both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi providing the backbone for IoT projects. The Wio Terminal itself is equipped with a 2.4” LCD Screen, onboard IMU(LIS3DHTR), microphone, buzzer, microSD card slot, light sensor, and infrared emitter(IR 940nm). On top of that, it also has two multifunctional Grove ports for Grove Ecosystem and Raspberry pi 40-pin compatible GPIO for more add-ons.
With Wio Terminal:
- Wio Terminal + Grove = IoT System
- Wio Terminal + Raspberry Pi = Edge Computing System
- Wio Terminal + Customized add-ons = Handheld devices or endless possibilities!
Highly Integrated Design:
- MCU, LCD, WIFI, BT, IMU, Microphone, Buzzer, microSD Card, Configurable Buttons, Light Sensor, 5-Way Switch, Infrared Emitter (IR 940nm), Crypto-authentication Ready
- Well-designed enclosure with built-in magnets and two mounting holes, allowing you to set up your IoT project without hassle
Powerful MCU – Microchip ATSAMD51P19:
- ARM Cortex-M4F core running at 120MHz (Boost up to 200MHz)
- 4 MB External Flash, 192 KB RAM
- Comprehensive Protocol Support
- SPI, I2C, I2S, ADC, DAC, PWM, UART(Serial)
Reliable Wireless Connectivity:
- Powered by Realtek RTL8720DN
- Dual Band 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
- BLE / BLE 5.0
USB OTG Support:
- Accessible Devices(as USB-Host): read data or signals from a mouse, keyboard, MIDI devices, Xbox/PS gaming controllers, 3D printers
- Simulated Devices(as USB-Client): emulate a mouse, keyboard or MIDI devices to Host PC
- When using USB Host/Client function, you can use the 40-pin on the back of Wio Terminal for power supply.
Raspberry Pi 40-pin Compatible:
- Can be mounted to a Raspberry Pi as a slave device
- Raspberry Pi’s HAT can be used with an adapter cable
- AT Firmware
- Visual Studio Code
* Note: It Supports Micropython-like code via proprietary ArduPy.
1 x Wio Terminal: ATSAMD51 Core with Realtek RTL8720DN BLE 5.0 & Wi-Fi 2.4G/5G Dev Board
There are no reviews yet.