This is USB ICSP PIC Programmer – UIC00B. UIC00B is designed to program popular Flash PIC Microcontroller which includes most of the PIC family. Besides 8-bit, it can also program 16-bit and 32-bit PIC MCU. Onboard ICSP (In Circuit Serial Programming) connector offers flexible methods to load program.
The USB port is commonly available and widely used on Laptop and Desktop PC, Onboard is very convenient to use UIC00B. It offers reliable, high-speed programming and free windows interface software.
Note: The mini-CD is no longer provided when you purchase UIC00B, you need to download them (Installer and user manual) from the attachment tab.
Supported PIC models: For the complete list, please check User’s Manual page 5.
- Program most of the +3.3V or +5V PIC
- Compatible with PICkit2’s UART Tool and Logic Tool
- The program most of the current 8-, 16-, and 32-bit Flash PIC microcontroller
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1.
- Compatible with Microchip’s PICkit 2.
- Powered directly from the USB port.
- NO EXTERNAL POWER REQUIRED for UIC00B to function.
- Compatible with PICkit2’s Logic Tool and UART Tool.
- Integrated into MPLAB and MPLAB X IDE, write the program and load directly into your PIC with 1 software.
- Comes with optional standalone GUI (PICkit2 Programmer), so you can also utilize other IDE to develop the program and load into
- UIC00B supports onboard programming which eliminates the need of plug-in and plug-out of PIC MCU.
- This also allows the user to modify the program without removing the PIC from the development board.
- This Programmer comes with mini USB cable and rainbow cable.
Package Includes :
1 x USB ICSP PIC Programmer – UIC00B