Based on MAIX Module, the Maixduino is a RISC-V 64 development board for AI + IoT applications. Different from other Sipeed MAIX dev. boards, Maixduino was designed in an Arduino Uno form factor, with the ESP32 module on board together with the MAIX AI module and ZV-T01-GA4.4 camera module.
- Smart Home applications like robot cleaners, smart speakers, electronic door locks, household monitoring, etc.
- Medical Industry applications like Auxiliary diagnosis and treatment, medical image recognition, emergency alarm, etc.
- Smart Industry applications like industrial machinery, intelligent sorting, monitoring of electrical equipment, etc.
- Education applications like educational robots, intelligent interactive platforms, educational efficiency inspection, etc.
- Agriculture applications like agricultural monitoring, pest and disease monitoring, automated control, etc.
- CPU: RISC-V Dual Core 64bit, with FPU; 400MHz neural network processor
- QVGA@60FPS/VGA@30FPS image identification
- Onboard ESP32 module support 2.4G 802.11. b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2
- Arduino Uno form factor, Arduino compatible interface
- Onboard omnidirectional I2S digital output MEMS Microphone
- ZV-T01-GA4.4 camera module with 24P 0.5mm FPC connector for DVP Camera
- 8bit MCU LCD 24P 0.5mm FPC connector
- Support self-elastic micro SD card holder
- Reset and boot button; 3W DAC+PA Audio output
- Just connect the USB Type-C cable to complete the download
- Machine vision based on convolutional neural network
- High-performance microphone array processor for machine hearing
- Support MaixPy IDE, Arduino IDE, OpenMV IDE, and PlatformIO IDE
- Support Tiny-Yolo, Mobilenet, and TensorFlow Lite for deep learning
Note: In this kit, the camera module has been updated by the manufacturer. It comes with ZV-T01-GA4.4 camera module now
1 x Maixduino dev. board
1 x ZV-T01-GA4.4 camera module
1 x 2.4 inch TFT Display
There are no reviews yet.